How to get your sharing analytics off the charts. In other words how to rack up those points by getting your friends to click away!
1. Relevance equates to Clicks– Make sure the content you are sharing is RELEVANT to the person you have decided to share it with. You want to make certain the content aligns with their needs and wants. Just because you find it interesting doesn’t mean they will too. Take a moment to think about the piece you are going to share. For instance, how likely is your father to click on the article “How to lose weight in 10 days” versus “The 50 Gnarliest Pictures in Sports”. By following this advice fellow user’s trust will grow in you.
2. Don’t be afraid to add a Personal Touch– You aren’t a robot, so don’t share like one. When you share links make sure to always add a personal message. This allows it to be received as genuine, opposed to forceful. For instance, “Thought of you when I read this…” or “You’re life won’t be the same after watching…”or “This reminds me of when…” Even posting your opinion is appealing. Most likely, in the long run your hope is to start dialogue between you and the other person. This personal message initiates it by provoking the reader to actually view the link and possibly even physically type a response.
3. Constant Comment: We all have opinions, jokes, or remarks of some sort, so why not voice them via comment? Commenting on other people’s content is a sure way to get your name out there. It lets others know you are an engaged user and will inspire them to comment on your material. What you put into it is what you will get back.
4. Sharing is caring– Spreading the word about creating a Virurl account is easy. Referring people to Virurl over the internet is almost as simple. It is easy to post an invite via email or various social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, and Tumblr).
5.The Evolving Social Media Landscape: As a Virurl user the power to influence is in your hands. Most advertisers understand this and in turn are ditching traditional marketing tactics like banners and such. It is liberating to know that you have the ability to help market your favorite brands (products, companies, etc.) more so than a commercial or billboard. With this new found knowledge get your voice heard and start sharing content.
6. Accurately evaluating your “Sharing Analytics”: Make sure you are reading your “Sharing Analytics” correctly. Clicks translate into points depending on the shared content’s point amount. It could be 24 pts per click etc. Remember clicks on Facebook directly go to the charity of your choice, which you selected when you first created your account. This will show up under the “Donated Clicks” tab. Because let’s face it giving to Non-profits is a win-win for everyone.
7. Why not write a blog? With Virurl as your new advertising platform why not start writing a blog and use Virurl to grow your traffic through its incentivizing readers. You shouldn’t be asking yourself, “Well who is going to read it after I put the hard work in writing it?” There’s no doubt that people are going click on it and read it once it’s posted on Virurl.com. You use it and know how it works so now it’s time to promote the movie trailer that you worked so hard on or that article you spent days editing. Get your own personal content recognized and appreciated in cyberspace.
8. Try Something New: If you only read from the “Politics” tab, why not start reading content from the “Health” tab. It can’t hurt you. Only open doors to a wider variety of audience to share with, while learning something new.
9. Timing your Post: The Day and Time of when you post matters. If you are super serious about accumulating clicks, timing is everything. A recent Buddy Media Study shows that there a 3 peak engagement times for posting on Facebook:
1. Wake Up! – 4 a.m. PST 2. Afternoon Coffee -2 p.m. PST 3. Chill out- 8 p.m. PST
Days in general:
Thursday and Friday
In looking at these stats it permits you to ensure maximum clicks by posting when most people are checking their social media platforms.
10. Offering Feedback- Let us know if there is a genre of high-quality content that you would like to see on our website. We will take your comments and suggestions into consideration and respond with new implementations. We are working on creating a vocal Virurl community. In addition, share your testimonials. Tell the world how happy you are about accumulating points that translate into money or donations depending on your choice.