To put into perspective of the amount of noise on the internet:
- Facebook has 900 million users
- 1 in every 9 people on Earth is on Facebook
- 200 million photos uploaded on Facebook per day
- 340 mill. Tweets a day
- 60 hours of video are uploaded every minute, or 1 hour of video is uploaded to YouTube every second.
Quickly glancing at these stats may make you feel like the possibility of your content going viral, let alone being discovered is slim to none. It is apparent that you have an immense amount of competition when it comes to launching your content online.
Wait, don’t give up yet!!!!
- 30 billion pieces of content is shared on Facebook each month
- 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute
- 100 million people take a social action on YouTube (likes, shares, comments, etc.) every week
Undoubtedly, this makes you feel hopeful. Lots of uploaded content is being shared, liked, and commented on. Of course, the uploaded to shared ratio is unequal, but the web still provides a rich and potentially viral environment for your content. Plus the mission statements of social media sites like YouTube and such promote bringing people together by sharing content and
You may be asking yourself how do I stand out and not become another sound contributing to the overwhelming noise? It has to do with highlighting the brand’s content by sponsoring the conversation. It is very probable that your money, time, and talent will go to waste if you are not involved in a conversation. As an advertising platform, Virurl makes certain that your content is the center of attention or close to it. Virurl creates a graceful conversation starter by providing users with a sharable spn link, to post to Facebook, blogs, Stumbleupon, Myspace, and of course, retweet your content. With an easy to share spn link and an incentive to click your content people become engaged in your content. In addition, to being intrigued to discuss it on the various social media platforms. In turn, increasing your traffic and developing a brand.